- This event has passed.
Skills of the Workforce Free Training Webinar
July 26 @ 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
One event on August 2, 2021 at 12:30 PM
One event on August 3, 2021 at 12:30 PM
One event on August 9, 2021 at 12:30 PM
One event on July 27, 2021 at 12:30 PM
The FREE Skills of the Workforce webinar series commencing from Monday 26th July over three weeks.
This program is tailored to those from diverse backgrounds & experiences and assists with key
techniques to finding and keeping meaningful employment in this new COVID environment.
The information is quite fun, engaging and activity driven – hoping to instil even the slightest
change in job hunting practices which may make a difference to employability & optimism.
|Monday 26th July||12:30pm – 3:30pm||
Career guidance and exploration
Goal setting and action planning for employment
Skills assessment and evaluation
|Tuesday 27th July||12:30pm – 3:30pm||Resume and curriculum vitae design & development
Market and industry research
|Monday 2nd August||12:30pm – 3:30pm||Application letters, canvassing letters and selection criteria|
|Tuesday 3rd August||12:30pm – 3:30pm||Interview preparation
Interview techniques and practice
|Monday 9th August||12:30pm – 3:30pm||Employee rights and responsibilities
Australian Workplace Culture
Fair Work Act, Modern Awards & contracts
Conditions of employment and unlawful/unfair termination
- Jobseekers who are looking for work or considering further study or volunteering and/or
- People whose employment was effected by COVID-19 and need to upskill or change occupations
Trainer details: Warren Brewer
- Diversely experienced in Human Resource Management (7 years)
- Recruitment experience (private, government & community recruitment services (8 years)
- Job Search Training session delivery (16 years’ experience)
- Degree qualified (Bachelor of Business – Double Major in Human Resource Management)
- Certified Professional – Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI)
- Career Counsellor – Graduate Certificate in Career Development
If you, your community or friends would be interested,
please feel free to distribute the attached flyer and registration form.
They can then book into the course by contacting Warren on (03) 7001 2514 or
email the registration form to Warren.Brewer@micare.com.au (15 spaces available).